Tap's 320 House
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Feministeppin'
For all of you WST 320 Bloggers: Be sure to wear or bring a pair of sturdy shoes for this evening's class. I'll be assigning you to your feministeppin' groups... and you may have time to practice!!
1 comment:
Heather Tapley
said...
of course... I meant THURSDAY night's class in my post. Geesh.
9/20/2006 8:40 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2006
(19)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(8)
▼
September
(5)
Campus Lecture of Possible Interest...
Concepts Covered on September 21st
Feministeppin'
My dear 320 People,Enough with the blue mountains...
About Me
View my complete profile
Links
M. Jacewska
C. Sheen
S. Gaudette
J. Yacyshyn
E. Webster
R. Nixon
M. Thiessen
J. White
K. Longmore
H. L. Chapple
L. Winton
J. Grindrod
T. Bloomfield
K. MacGregor
J. Bury
S. Neuman
D. Ogonoski
M. Chan
S.Grove
J.A. Rider
J. Coulombe
M. Urbanovitch
C. Reid
U of A Homepage
http://www.ualberta.ca
1 comment:
of course... I meant THURSDAY night's class in my post. Geesh.
Post a Comment